Float away on a mattress that absorbs your partner’s movements leaving you in blissful peace all night long. Our Precise Memory mattress features an incredible 7cm layer of luxury viscoelastic memory foam and an Outlast® temperature regulating cover at an unbeatable value for this price.
The 22cm deep memory foam moulds to the shape of your body to give precise support from head to toe, making this mattress the perfect choice for back and joint pain sufferers. The durable foam material absorbs, stores and releases heat for optimal thermal comfort. It helps to regulate skins microclimate - as the skin gets hot, the heat is absorbed, and as it cools, the heat is released to give you a more comfortable night’s sleep.
Why you'll love us
- Which? members survey voted us one of the top UK
'Best Mattress Retailers' (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- 96% of our customers slept better on our mattresses
- Delivered direct from our London workshop within 5 working days
Why you’ll this mattress
- 10 year guarantee
- An ideal choice for back & joint pain sufferers
- Temperature regulating cover
- Comfort layer - 300gsm quilted
- 7cm of 50kg high density viscoelastic memory layer
- 15cm of 36kg high density Reflex foam base – adapts to your body shape and weight, reduces pressure on joints and muscles
- 7cm luxury viscoelastic memory foam layer
- Temperature regulating Outlast® technology
- Great value for a high quality memory foam mattress
- 22cm of high density, temperature regulating memory foam
- Moulds to the shape of your body for full support
- Ideal for back & joint pain sufferers
- Minimises the impact of your partner’s movement
- Reduces tossing and turning
- Dust-mite resistant – perfect for allergy sufferers
Please note: All our mattresses are available in UK standard sizes. Some retailers may use non-standard UK sizes, so please be sure to check your bed frame and bed linen is compatible. If you don't see the size you are looking for call us on 020 7693 8988 for a quote.
Finance Options – No Deposit
|Low Cost Finance
* 0% Interest Free Credit available on purchases above £700 for 9 months and above £900 for 12 months
** 9.9% APR credit available on total purchases above £250.