The TEMPUR® Cloud 21 comfort layer is made from specially developed TEMPUR® extra soft material for a feeling of instant relaxation. The support layer works in perfect harmony to deliver the right amount of comfort, support and durability.
The heat sensitive material supports you in your most comfortable position by redistributing your body weight and conforming to your shape. This mattress is hypoallergenic – containing no commonly known allergens. The cover is antimicrobial treated to inhibit the growth of microorganisms and improve freshness.
Why you'll love us
- Highest rated UK mattress shop.
Which? Members’ “Best Mattress Retailers” Survey 2017
- 96% of our customers slept better on our mattresses
- Delivered direct from our London workshop within 5 working days
Why you’ll love this mattress
- 10 year guarantee
- Hardwearing & long lasting
Please be aware - stock update
We always aim to offer a prompt delivery service on all of our beds, furniture and mattresses. However, at this point in time, there are some stock issues with Tempur UK, meaning that approximately 8% of orders are currently delivered late to our warehouse. Should this happen, we will contact you immediately (even if your delivery is due the next day) to inform you of the delay, and the expected rescheduled delivery date. The current scenario is a 2-3 week approximate delay on the original delivery date shown on the website.
As soon as your mattress order is ‘in hand’ we will reschedule you for delivery as the top priority. Should you have any other goods on order they will be carefully stored until they can be delivered with your mattress.
- Provides a supportive, softer feel
- This mattress is 21cm deep
- Incorporates a top layer of TEMPUR® Extra soft comfort material
- No turning over required, rotate regularly , head to foot, for even use
- Soft fabric cover is removable for airing and washing
- Conforms to your shape for full body support
- Reduces tossing & turning, minimising the impact of your partner’s movements
- Perfect for allergy sufferers, as well as back & joint pain sufferers
- Extra soft feeling: 5cm TEMPUR® ES comfort layer
- Support layer: 5cm TEMPUR® support layer
- Durable base: 11cm high resilience polyurethane foam
Please note: All our mattresses are available in UK standard sizes. Some retailers may use non-standard UK sizes, so please be sure to check your bed frame and bed linen is compatible. If you don't see the size you are looking for call us on 020 7693 8988 for a quote.
Finance Options – No Deposit
|Low Cost Finance
*0% Interest Free Credit available on purchases above £500 for 6 months, £700 for 12 months & £1000 for 24 months.
** 9.9% APR credit also available on total purchases above £250 for 36 & 48 months.
Early settlement without penalty
Rated 4.5 out of 5, based on 2 reviews
Tessa Brown — 19 September 2017
Comfortable mattress, doesn't get too warm (as I had feared!).
Fidelma Mattocks — 2 June 2017
Really comfortable mattress which aids a good night's sleep.