This top of the range TEMPUR® Sensation 27 Deluxe provides luxurious comfort with its TEMPUR® Extra Soft quilted cover and softer formula TEMPUR® comfort layer.
It moulds to the contours of your body - offering global support, optimizing blood flow and giving you the feeling of weightlessness. The High Mobility support layer allows for easy mobility, making it perfect for those who want the relaxing comfort and superior support of TEMPUR® but also enjoy the ease of movement of a traditional sprung mattress.
Why you'll love us
- Which? 'best Mattress Retailers Survey' 2017 - highest rated UK mattress shop
- 96% of our customers slept better on our mattresses
- Delivered direct from our London workshop within 5 working days
Why you’ll love this mattress
- 10 year guarantee
- Hardwearing & long lasting
Please be aware - stock update
We always aim to offer a prompt delivery service on all of our beds, furniture and mattresses. However, at this point in time, there are some stock issues with Tempur UK, meaning that approximately 8% of orders are currently delivered late to our warehouse. Should this happen, we will contact you immediately (even if your delivery is due the next day) to inform you of the delay, and the expected rescheduled delivery date. The current scenario is a 2-3 week approximate delay on the original delivery date shown on the website.
As soon as your mattress order is ‘in hand’ we will reschedule you for delivery as the top priority. Should you have any other goods on order they will be carefully stored until the can be delivered with your mattress.
- Provides the bounce and familiar feel of a traditional spring
- This mattress is 27cm deep
- Durable base layer and duel layers of TEMPUR® soft touch
- High Mobility material layer for ease of movement
- No turning over required, rotate regularly , head to foot, for even use
- Soft fabric cover is removable for airing and may be gently brushed
- Conforms to your shape for full body support
- Reduces tossing & turning, minimising the impact of your partner’s movements
- Perfect for allergy sufferers, as well as back & joint pain sufferers
- Quilted cover: 1.5cm of TEMPUR® extra soft material
- Comfort layer: 5cm TEMPUR® soft touch comfort layer
- High Mobility: 5.5cm TEMPUR® high mobility support layer
- Durable base: 11cm specially cut durable base
- Supporting base: 4cm supporting base layer
Please note: All our mattresses are available in UK standard sizes. Some retailers may use non-standard UK sizes, so please be sure to check your bed frame and bed linen is compatible. If you don't see the size you are looking for call us on 020 7693 8988 for a quote.
Finance Options – No Deposit
|Low Cost Finance
*0% Interest Free Credit available on purchases above £500 for 6 months, £700 for 12 months & £1000 for 24 months.
** 9.9% APR credit also available on total purchases above £250 for 36 & 48 months.
Early settlement without penalty
Rated 4.7 out of 5, based on 3 reviews
C. Steele — 6 June 2017
Fabulous mattress, a bit too firm but as is the case with Tempur mattresses they require a month of two of usage before ultimate comfort is obtained.
Kevin Haupert — 27 March 2017
I'm happy with the mattress though it is still settling so too early to know exactly how comfortable it will be.
Evelyln Haigh — 22 February 2017
Remarkably comfortable bed