Relax and get comfortable on our top of the range 25cm Warren Evans memory foam mattress. With a 9cm luxury viscoelastic memory layer and a temperature regulating Outlast® cover this mattress is an incredible value at this price.
The high-density, heat sensitive memory foam reacts to your body weight, easing under heavier areas and maintaining firmness under lighter ones - allowing the mattress to mould itself around all of the contours of your body. The durable foam material absorbs, stores and releases heat for optimal thermal comfort. It helps to regulate skins microclimate - as the skin gets hot, the heat is absorbed, and as it cools, the heat is released so you stay comfortable all night long.
Why you'll love us
- Which? members survey voted us one of the top UK
'Best Mattress Retailers' (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- 96% of our customers slept better on our mattresses
- Delivered direct from our London workshop within 5 working days
Why you’ll love this mattress
- 10 year guarantee
- An ideal choice for back & joint pain sufferers
- Temperature regulating cover
- Comfort layer - 300gsm quilted
- 4cm of 40kg high density viscoelastic memory layer
- 5cm of 50kg high density viscoelastic memory layer
- 16cm of 32kg high density Reflex foam base – adapts to your body shape and weight, reduces pressure on joints and muscles
- 9cm luxury viscoelastic memory foam layer
- Temperature regulating quilted Outlast® technology
- Great value for a high quality memory foam mattress
- 25cm of high density, temperature regulating memory foam
- Moulds to the shape of your body for full support
- Ideal for back & joint pain sufferers
- Minimises the impact of your partner’s movement
- Reduces tossing and turning
- Dust-mite resistant – perfect for allergy sufferers
Please note: All our mattresses are available in UK standard sizes. Some retailers may use non-standard UK sizes, so please be sure to check your bed frame and bed linen is compatible. If you don't see the size you are looking for call us on 020 7693 8988 for a quote.
Finance Options – No Deposit
|Low Cost Finance
*0% Interest Free Credit available on purchases above £288 for 9, 12 & 24 months.
** 9.9% APR credit also available on total purchases above £288 for 36 & 48 months.
Early settlement without penalty
Rated 4.9 out of 5, based on 8 reviews
Chris Apostolides — 5 June 2017
This mattress is amazing. I grew up in the era of sprung mattresses. Things have really improved since!
Mr C. — 30 May 2017
Absolutely fantastic mattress. Firm but adapts to your form, offering great support not matter which position you sleep on.
Anthony — 28 May 2017
Only had the mattress for a couple of weeks but it's fine so far.
Louise Ismail — 3 May 2017
Superb comfort and no more back pain!
Sukhjinder Nunwa — 24 March 2017
Really comfortable and good for my bad back! I'm sure the expensive brand is worth it but these mattresses are good value for money.
John — 7 March 2017
We changed to this mattress after trying a highly rated pocket sprung mattress. For us, it is a much more comfortable experience.
Niki M — 6 March 2017
Very comfortable so far. We really like it.
Sam Neave — 14 February 2017
Really nice and comfy- good value too
first good nights sleep in far too long
Chemical smell at first but this went after being aired(take sheet/duvet off during the day)