The TEMPUR® Original 21 delivers the core benefits of TEMPUR® material - outstanding comfort and support for the whole body.
It supports your body in its most comfortable position and reduces pressure points by conforming to your shape, helping to reduce tossing and turning so you wake up feeling refreshed. The unique TEMPUR® material is designed to react to our body heat and relieve pressure where our bodies need it most. It allows your entire body to relax - bones, joints, tendons and muscles - on a mattress shaped to suit your individual body or two differing body shapes.
Why you'll love us
- Which? members survey voted us one of the top UK
'Best Mattress Retailers' (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- 96% of our customers slept better on our mattresses
- Delivered direct from our London workshop within 5 working days
Why you’ll love this mattress
- 10 year guarantee
- Hardwearing & long lasting
Please be aware - stock update
We always aim to offer a prompt delivery service on all of our beds, furniture and mattresses. However, at this point in time, there are some stock issues with Tempur UK, meaning that approximately 8% of orders are currently delivered late to our warehouse. Should this happen, we will contact you immediately (even if your delivery is due the next day) to inform you of the delay, and the expected rescheduled delivery date. The current scenario is a 2-3 week approximate delay on the original delivery date shown on the website.
As soon as your mattress order is ‘in hand’ we will reschedule you for delivery as the top priority. Should you have any other goods on order they will be carefully stored until they can be delivered with your mattress.
- Provides a supportive, firmer feel
- This mattress is 21cm deep
- No turning over required, rotate regularly , head to foot, for even use
- Soft fabric cover is removable for airing and washing
- Conforms to your shape for full body support
- Reduces tossing & turning
- Minimises the impact of your partner’s movements
- Perfect for allergy sufferers, as well as back & joint pain sufferers
- Soft touch: 2cm TEMPUR® soft touch comfort layer
- Support layer: 8cm TEMPUR® support layer
- Durable base: 11cm high resilience polyurethane foam
Please note: All our mattresses are available in UK standard sizes. Some retailers may use non-standard UK sizes, so please be sure to check your bed frame and bed linen is compatible. If you don't see the size you are looking for call us on 020 7693 8988 for a quote.
Finance Options – No Deposit
|Low Cost Finance
*0% Interest Free Credit available on purchases above £288 for 9, 12 & 24 months.
** 9.9% APR credit also available on total purchases above £288 for 36 & 48 months.
Early settlement without penalty
Rated 4.8 out of 5, based on 6 reviews
P Kharbuli — 23 June 2017
I would always recommend people to buy a tempur mattress. We have been using one for years. No more backaches.
That is why we bought more for all the other rooms for our family and guests.
The price is worth paying as we do not have to keep changing mattresses often.
James. — 13 June 2017
We have had a Tempur mattress for 21 years so it was definitely due for replacement.An excellent product!
Robert Horsley — 8 June 2017
Fantastic mattress, excellent night sleep.
Looking forward to going to bed every evening.
TIM GERRARD — 4 May 2017
Very comfortable mattress for two bad backs.
Joanna Rowell — 31 March 2017
The perfect bed! Firm enough to be extremely supportive yet more comfortable than any other bed.
Geraldine Crockwell — 14 February 2017
Fabulous, bought this to replace existing one, wouldn't buy any other mattress.