Win an Amazing Break at Withywood Shepherd’s Hut!
There’s a lot involved when it comes to getting a good night’s sleep. A good bed and mattress is a great start and creating a bedroom environment that is calm, peaceful and quiet is also a big plus!
So, this spring, we’ve teamed up with the brilliant Sawday’s Canopy & Stars, to give you the chance to win an amazingly peaceful holiday at their beautiful Withywood Shepherd’s Hut in Sussex.
Withywood Shepherd’s Hut is a perfect couples’ hideaway with a double bed, sheepskin rugs and colourful patchwork cushions dotted around - but that’s not all! Badgers, barn owls, bats and woodpeckers all call these woodlands home. Arrive in springtime and you’ll be walking out through reams of wild bluebells. There’s lots to keep you amused; take the complimentary tour of the farm including milking-time, discover the nearby South Downs National Park, visit some historic Sussex villages, or take a drive to the coast. When night falls gather around the campfire and swap stories late into the night.
Sawday’s Canopy & Stars is a one-of-a-kind collection of cabins, shepherd’s huts, Gypsy caravans and of course fabulous escapes like Withywood Shepherd’s Hut. The guys there spend their time seeking out and selecting quirky and unusual places to stay, perfect for anything from a romantic special occasion to an adventurous group or family holiday. Every place has something special about it, whether its stunning views, amazing design or, like Withywood Shepherd’s Hut, almost completely crafted from materials found on the farm. To find out more about their glamping holidays visit the Canopy & Stars website.
Sorry, the competition has now closed
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Warren Evans is the promoter and is not responsible for the content and terms and conditions relating to the prize itself.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Warren Evans relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Inappropriate content will not be accepted.
- Warren Evans reserve the right, at our discretion, to disqualify or discount any entrant cast by unfair means.
- Warren Evans reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any point in time.
- The prize draw is to win a 3-night weekend or 4-night midweek break for 2 people at Withywood Shepherd’s Hut. The stay is available from 1 June 2017 to 1st February 2018, and subject to availability (excluding July, August, half-term(s) and bank holidays). If the winner has already made a booking at Withywood Shepherd’s Hut the prize can be claimed against this booking.
- The stay is on a self-catering basis. Travel to and from the prize destination is not included. The stay is subject to availability and must be booked no later than 1 November 2017. If the holiday is not booked by this point or the holiday itself not taken before the dates outlined above, the prize will be withdrawn. Once confirmed, the booking is final and cannot be amended.
- The closing date for entry is 31st May 2017. The prize draw will take place within 48 hours of the closing date, where under independent supervision the winner will be drawn at random. The competition winner will be notified by email within 14 days of closing date of prize draw. If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with the winner by 15 June 2017, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner's responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable. Entry is limited to one per person. No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
- The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
- The holiday element of the prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to an alternative destination of similar value without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.